Being an online entrepreneur means more than just building a website—and this book breaks down everything you need to know to be successful. Inside, you’ll get plain-English explanations and easy-to-follow instruction on online business basics, legal and accounting issues, website design, Internet security, boosting sales, e-commerce, and so much more.
While the ideas and concepts behind starting an online business are tried and true, the tools available to entrepreneurs change and evolve quickly—and often. Starting an Online Business All-in-One For Dummies gets you up to speed on the best new tools, resources, and communities, and shows you how to best leverage them to up your chances of success.
- Discover your niche and create a business plan
- Design your website and storefront
- Increase your reach and market with social media
- Choose the best web host for your needs
If you’re a budding entrepreneur with dreams of running your own online business, this book has everything you need to get started and grow your company to extraordinary heights!
- Starting an Online Business All In One for Dummies