- Key Chapters on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter Marketing for FREE
- Key Chapters from other F.R. Lifestyle books for FREE
Running a small business? Starting a rock band? Got a cool hobby and you want to promote your work? Or just showcase your lifestyle?
Then social media is a MUST for you.
With a program modelled after a potent combination of marketing school and real-world experience, this book takes you on a fundamental approach to social media marketing.
Learn the core concepts of professional marketing, such as the Golden Cycle, and get an edge in your social media campaigns.
Then, you have a chance to put all your newly-found skills together for your next social media marketing campaign!
The Core of Social Media
Learn what makes social media what it is – and apply these skills to transition to ANY social media channel you want. Is there a new social media name making headlines? You will have the skills to be on top of it!
- How to check if your social media efforts are working or not
- How NOT to waste time on Social Media
- A Handy primer on Social Media Return on Investment
- Content Creation: How to make it SPREAD like wildfire
- Your REAL best times to posting on social media
- A true guide to Authenticity Online
- How to be more efficient with your social media work
- What to do against negative people
- Long-term planning for your social media campaign
- Learn about Conversion Rates – and How to optimize them
- and Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
BONUS: Download today and get ALL future updates to this book for FREE
Available on PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
© 2014 All Rights Reserved
Tags: social media, social media strategy, social media marketing, social media business, social media roi, social media tools, youtube, youtube marketing, youtube marketing strategy, youtube secrets, youtube advertising, instagram, instagram basics, instagram for business, instagram power, twitter, twitter marketing, twitter revolution, twitter ideas, twitter power, facebook, facebook marketing, facebook marketing strategy